Today, I worked on the upper arm. There isn't much to it and isn't much to say about it. My big problem is that I moved to my Windows computer for development and ... it's been an experience. An experience. For some reason, Eclipse on Windows moves my resources ( textures and xml files to determine vertices ) out of the resources folder and into a bin folder. After I update my resources, it does not update the same files in bin and I spent half of today trying to figure out why my changes weren't showing up. Now I know to right click and Refresh the project after making changes, and that takes care of it, but I don't like all this.
I am able to build and bundle the project, though. Some time next week I'll update my website with the latest jar.
Here's what I did today.
Here're some screen shots I made in the past that I don't believe I've shared before.
Tomorrow, I hope to finish up the arm and start thinking about the head.